Kingwood Pines Hospital
Kingwood Pines specializes in the treatment and partial hospitalization of patients suffering from psychiatric, behavioral health, or chemical dependency issues. Kingwood Pines has 116 beds available and offers a variety of treatments and services, including but not limited to:
• No-cost, no-appointment needed assessments 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• Inpatient psychiatric services for ages 5 and up
• Inpatient detox (alcohol, opioids) for adults ages 18 and up
• Extended inpatient rehab program for adults after detox
• Evening Intensive Outpatient for Chemical Dependency (adults)
• Partial Hospitalization (daytime therapy program) for adults and adolescents age 13-17
Kingwood Medical Center
Kingwood Medical Center is a full-service hospital with over 300 beds, 450 physicians, and 1,500 healthcare professionals. Specialty centers include the Brain and Spine Center, the Women’s and Children’s Center, the Cardiovascular Center, the Pediatric Emergency Department, the Breast Center, the Emergency Department, the 24-Hour Emergency Department, and the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Services include, but are not limited to:
• Emergency medical care – in a 24/7 Emergency Department
• X-ray, CT scan or other diagnostic imaging procedure
• Expert orthopedic care including non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures as well as surgery and rehabilitation for muscle, joint and bone injuries and abnormalities.
Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital
Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital offers a variety of surgical services and houses 6 operating rooms and 2 treatment rooms. Areas of specialty include ENT, General, GI, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Pain, Plastic, Podiatry, Spine, and Urology.
Texas Children’s Specialty Care
This branch of Texas Children’s Hospital offers specialized physician and diagnostic care. Services include, but are not limited to:
• Allergy and Immunology
• Diagnostic Services (EKG, Cardiac Echosonography, Ultrasound and X-ray)
• Pediatric Surgery
• Sports Medicine
Walk-ins are accepted.
CareNow urgent care is an after-hours walk-in clinic open seven days a week. Highly experienced doctors and physicans are proud to serve the residents of Kingwood with quick diagnosis and treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. Some of CareNow’s most common treatments include cold and flu, cuts, burns, UTI’s, STDs as well as sprains and strains.
NextCare offers swift, quality medical services and accepts most insurance carriers. Services offered include illnesses, injuries, physicals, pediatrics, STD & lab testing, x-rays, immunizations & vaccinations, and occupational medicine.
This clean and modern center provides digital x-ray and lab equipment on site. A qualified healthcare team is able to treat a range of illnesses and injuries from coughs and colds, to cuts and broken bones. MedSpring can also provide some non-urgent healthcare services including adult and kid's physicals, vaccines for flu and meningitis, and occupational health.
Kingwood Urgent Care Clinic
This walk-in clinic provides a number of medical services in addition to urgent care services. These services include, but are not limited to:
• Pediatric Clinic services
• Weight Loss Management
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Gynecology and Women’s Health
• Minor Dental Services
• Neurological disorders
• Northeast Family Urgent Care Northeast
• Integrity Healthcare